Looks like somebody’s back for s’more summer fun with PlayShifu!
No, we’re not going camping but, building engineering marvels!
What you’ll need:
- A pack of marshmallows (about 50 nos.)
- Toothpick (about 25 nos.)
How many people can play?
Minimum 2 players = 2 teams.
You and your kid can go one-on-one with one another!
How to play?
- To start, play any Plugo Link game and complete 1 game level with the highest number of stars earned in less time.
- Winning team gives the Marshmallow and toothpick challenge to the losing team.
- The winning team decides the number of Marshmallows and toothpicks that’ll be used to build a standing structure. (Minimum 5 Marshmallows and 4 toothpicks)
- Each team should build the tallest tower made of nothing but toothpicks and Marshmallows. Once the tower is complete it must be able to stand on its own for 1 minute without falling over or collapsing.
- Team that does so, wins!
Tag us in your social media channels using hashtag #SummerFunWithShifu and let us know who won!