If Math is one of those subjects that makes your kid whine, and crawl back under the bed, then you’ve come to the right place.
Meet Plugo Count
Intertwined with stories-based play and word problems, Plugo Count makes mathematics fun!
The free companion app has 4 games with 250+ levels that adapt to the child’s grade. It has been carefully designed for pre-K to Grade 5.
Together, they’ll make your kid’s screen time worthwhile.
Let’s play Plugo Count
– Place Count spike on the gamepad
– Choose one of the 4 games to play
– Help the characters in the stories when they face any obstacle (math-problems)
– To answer, place the numbers and operators on Count spike
– Plugo app provides instant feedback for a correct or wrong answer according to the story
You did a cool job! So, here’s a valuable tip – get creative with your answers using the operators! For example,
if the problem is ‘7 + 4 = ?’
you can directly answer ‘11’ or
it can be answered as ‘6 + 5’
Why Plugo Count?
- It boosts mental math
- Characters and stories engage them longer
- They don’t get to know how much they are learning while playing
- It makes math tactile with numbers and operators used to answer creatively
Isn’t this something you wish you had, growing up?
Introduce your kid to STEM, introduce your kid to PLUGO.