5 exciting games your kids can play with Orboot
Today we bring to you 5 cool games your kids and their friends (and you) can play with Orboot:
1. Who am IThe classic game, but with a twist: you can only be something from Orboot. Take 20 cards/ sticky notes, and on each of them write down a particular highlight from Orboot (any animal, invention, country etc.). Stick the note to the back (or forehead) of your play partner, and they need to find out who they are. They can ask questions, like “Am I an animal?”, “What do I eat?” etc. But only ten questions are allowed!
2. Piñata You close your eyes (or, for the super-enthusiasts, your play partner blindfolds you). Next, you place your finger on a spot on Orboot. You partner picks a particular highlight, and reads about it on the app (but doesn't tell you). You have to figure out what it is! And you can ask only five questions. And if you answer correctly, you get a candy!
3. Spinnin' the Orboot A spinnin' the bottle, but for the little ones! The kid has to pretend to be whichever animal faces him/her. Don't know how that animal walks, or roars, or eats? Well, Orboot will show you!
4. Around the world in 80 highlights You have to start from your home, and go around the world. And you have to travel via highlights! You go east, your friend goes west. Maybe you and your friend could meet halfway across the world. And when both of you will come back to your home, you will be richer with the knowledge of 80 fascinating things from our round planet.
5. Can you see what I see Your partner sees something on the Orboot. He/She gives you three hints. (Let's say: "Monument. White. Love.") You have to find out what it is, within three guesses. Start looking for it on your Orboot. (Yup, this time it's the Taj Mahal).
Wouldn't these games be fun! But we're pretty sure all of you can come up with plenty of other games as well! We’d love to know about them. Please share your images and videos on Instagram and Facebook, and tag us.
Outdoor activities to make your kids care about environment
Basic math in the kitchen - Keep them engaged while cooking
Introduce your child to the colourful world of finger painting
Let's Keep In Touch!
Sign up to know about our latest releases, updates, offers, contests and more!